Driving Schools in Kingston
Welcome to West London Driving Schools in Kingston. We offer a team of fully qualified, DVSA approved driving instructors in Kingston offering affordable manual and automatic driving lessons in Kingston within Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames including KT1 and KT2 postcodes.
Driving Instructors in Kingston
Our driving instructors pride themselves on providing quality driving lessons in Kingston at affordable prices. With a tuition service that is both professional and reliable at all times. Whatever your ability or standard of driving we will always be dedicated to your success and will always provide the right courses or lessons for you in Kingston.
Driving Tests in Kingston
Our Kingston Driving Schools aim is to help you pass the theory and practical driving tests is the shortest time possible, whilst teaching you the skills to become a safe and confident motorist for life. To achieve this all our driving lessons and courses in Kingston are designed around the individual pupil.
West London Driving School in Kingston Offers:
- DVSA Approved Instructor in Kingston
- Automatic Driving Lessons
- Manual Cars Also Available
- Affordable Lesson Prices in Kingston
- Block Booking Discounts
- Student Discounts Available
- Friendly and Patient Tuition
- Advanced Driving Lessons in Kingston
- Motorway Training For New Drivers
- Refresher Courses and Lessons in Kingston
- Door to Door Pick Up and Drop Off Service
Driving Lessons in Kingston
So, for a driving school in Kingston, that covers the whole of West London areas and which offers quality driving lessons at affordable prices in the local area, look no further. Please browse the school's website to see what we have to offer all new learners and qualified experienced drivers in Kingston looking to further their motoring skills.
Ten Reasons why you should choose this driving school in Kingston
- You will be taught by a fully qualified, DVSA approved driving instructor who is experienced, and who has an excellent knowledge of local roads and the local test routes used by the test centres.
- You can choose from manual or automatic cars for driving lessons in Kingston
- You will receive a dedicated, personal tuition service based on your current motoring skills and as you progress your learning speed.
- All driving lessons are conducted on a one-to-one basis, just one pupil and instructor in the car at any time.
- Your instructor will teach you in a patient, friendly yet professional manner, in a clean and modern dual controlled car.
- The prices you pay will be highly competitive for your local areas and you will receive discounts for block bookings or if you are a student.
- You will be picked you up before the lesson starts then dropped off you once it has finished. You will always receive a full 1 hour lesson. (please note: there are always times when due to unforeseen circumstances and major traffic disruption we may be late)
- If you work in the local area we can pick you up from work location to start your driving lesson and design the driving route to finish up at your home address in Kingston.
- Nervous and or mature drivers are always made welcome. We have some very practical helpful tips and advice that can help with nerves whilst driving or conducting your driving test.
- For qualified, overseas and new drivers looking to further their skills I offer motorway, Pass Plus and refresher driving lessons if you have not driven for a while or are new to west London or the UK.
Driving Courses in Kingston
Advanced Driving Courses
in Kingston for professional drivers that are required to drive as part of their work so for example a courier or taxi driver.
Beginner Driving Courses
in Kingston for complete novices that have never driven before and will require many lessons short lessons over a period of time.
Intensive Driving Courses
in Kingston for those drivers wanting to pass their driving test quickly. Take many lessons over a short period of time and pass in under two weeks.
Motorway Driving Courses
in Kingston for new drivers who require additional lessons to help you with driving on motorways and carriage ways at high speed.
Pass Plus Courses
in Kingston is an additional course that is usually taken after passing your driving test. This will help with confidence and also will help you get cheaper car insurance
Refresher Driving Courses
in Kingston for people who have not driven for a while, overseas drivers needing to gain experience on UK roads and divers who perhaps have not driven in busy London before which can be quite daunting.
Driving Lesson Prices in Kingston
|TYPE OF DRIVING LESSON
|DRIVING LESSON BLOCK BOOKINGS
|10 x Driving Lessons
|10 x Student Lessons
If you have any questions regarding our driving lessons in Kingston please get in touch on Mobile: 07941 052030